About Me

Thanks for stopping by my blog- My name is Amber, and I have two things I am really passionate about, and they would be Jesus, and family. Jesus became real to me in March of 2008, and my life has not been the same since, hence the reason to blog. This blog is just another way that I can fame the Name that set me free and hopefully encourage others along the way. I pray the words of this blog, the words the Lord has written on my heart to share with all of you, encourage you, build you up and cause you to lift your eyes off of your less than desirable circumstances, and place them onto the totally capable Father in Heaven. Jesus is my everything, and I pray you feel His love here. Bless you friend. Spend as much time as the Lord allows you on my blog, and be blessed.

Hebrews 11:8

"By faith, when Abraham was called to go to a place he would later receive his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going."

Saturday, June 18, 2011

HE KNOWS...




I am so thankful for my Lord tonight. You see, He sees me sitting here, knowing that I need to be encouraged, and as I open His word, turn His pages that breath life into me, I KNOW that I am heard. He's better than talking to your best friend on earth. He's better than any "make you feel better" food. He's better than your spouse. He's better than having a good cry. (although if you need a good cry He'll comfort you.) He offers comfort that no one on earth ever could and He lifts your spirits in a way that only God can. It's everywhere on the pages of His word, and I just find myself eternally thankful for that word. He always tells me just what I need to hear when I need to hear it. This is one of the many blessings of having Him as my Lord and Savior and personal Father. One who hears my cry, sees my need and rushes to meet me right (and before) I call to Him. He reaches out His hands to me, and touches my face. He cradles me in His arms and He lovingly speaks words of life into my soul. He is the very beginning of everything, the only thing that really makes sense, and the only person who makes sense of things. He is the one thing that lasts. The one being who is eternal. The one I can always count on. The one who never fails. The one who never says the wrong thing. The only one who truly has my best interests at heart. And the soul provider of my true, lasting joy. He created all that is good, and helps me through all that is bad. He is the greatest thing I've ever experienced and the greatest thing I have to look forward to. He makes everything in this life pale in comparison to His great promises for me. He will never be out-done. He will never be too much. He will never be out of reach, or disappear. He will never leave. He will always be trustworthy. He is the full and only source of air that I have. He is the one I love, and long to love more deeply. He is the only thing that will never change. And the only thing I will never fully understand but can seek all my life. He is limitless. He is boundless. He knows no end. He literally goes on, forever. And He is my God. I get to call His name when I am need. I know I am blessed. I know I am the most unworthy. And yet, the most blessed. (any one who calls on His name will be saved)




He can make sense of chaos. (even when answers are not found) He heals hurts. He comforts souls, not just surface wounds. He goes into the places I didn't even know I had to fix the real deep problems I can't even make sense of and makes me right again and somehow, it all makes sense because He is my author. And my perfecter. He is the only thing I have faith in. He is the only thing that I live for (really). And I get to call His name. day after day. Time after time. He knows it all. He's seen it all. He waits for me to ask for help, (and rushes in before I even do so) He heals me. Makes me whole again. He knows my name. He knows my future, my past and my present. and loves me anyway. He forgives my limitless sins. He conquers my fears. He heals the depths of my despairs. He knows me better than any other soul. He know my soul. He knows what I just did, what I just said, and as my eyes turn and look towards His, all I see is love as I fall to my knees before Him. I honor Him. I long to honor Him more. I cherish Him and long to cherish Him more. I long for what He has in store. I long to see Him in eternity. I long for what awaits me in His eternal home. And I long to have the pains of this life be no more. But while I sit in the waiting room, I know there is so much more I can learn of Him, do for Him and experience in His glory. Half of His words i have yet to read. Still so many countless things to learn. I long to learn them. I long to see His deep secrets for me. And I'll wait on Him each moment until He finds all the right moments to teach me. I am here. I am waiting. I am longing. And He knows me. He knows who I am. The good the bad and the very ugly. And yet, and yet, He loves me still. Now that is an amazing God.

No comments:

Post a Comment