About Me

Thanks for stopping by my blog- My name is Amber, and I have two things I am really passionate about, and they would be Jesus, and family. Jesus became real to me in March of 2008, and my life has not been the same since, hence the reason to blog. This blog is just another way that I can fame the Name that set me free and hopefully encourage others along the way. I pray the words of this blog, the words the Lord has written on my heart to share with all of you, encourage you, build you up and cause you to lift your eyes off of your less than desirable circumstances, and place them onto the totally capable Father in Heaven. Jesus is my everything, and I pray you feel His love here. Bless you friend. Spend as much time as the Lord allows you on my blog, and be blessed.

Hebrews 11:8

"By faith, when Abraham was called to go to a place he would later receive his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going."

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fear

What are you so afraid of? There are a lot of things that a person could fear..and for me, it's mostly a fear of the unknown. You know the type, things like "whats going happen to me if I get sick...what's going to happen to my kids if...(and you can fill in the blank. What if someone breaks into my house, what if my husband dies, what if my life falls apart? OH MY GOODNESS FRIENDS???!!! Can you feel the temperature rising as I state these fears that swirl around my mind??? I can and I have one thing to say.."Jesus! Stop the noise!" and drown out the madness of my fear. Perfect love drives out fear right? So what does this mean in relation to my trust in Jesus in light of all these fears that swirl around me? I need to look at my circumstances through the light of His love for me...and how friends, how He loves us! Getting to know Jesus is the best thing we can do for ourselves (and others) if we are feeling fearful, alone, in pain, happy, peaceful, thankful, deserted, (you get the idea) getting to Jesus in all and any life-circumstances is going to help us view our circumstances in a more God inspired way. The person of Jesus reveals to us how to respond in any and all circumstances, the understanding we gain of God helps us to view our situation in light of a God who made all things perfectly, sacrifice His son, and gave us the ultimate gift. So when I am fearful, I can say, God is going to give me His best. He already did this for me once and for all with the death of HIS SON on the cross. And so, even now, as I can imagine all the things this world offers to me to be afraid of, I can point my finger at the fear and say NO! In all of this I am more than a conqueror through Jesus Christ My LORD who greatly empowers me to boldly face the things that cause me to tremble. You know the song, "When I am afraid give me Jesus..." well it's true friends. You can have all the rest, just give me Jesus. Essentially what that song is saying is this: What's the problem? Here's the answer..JESUS. Whats the thing that is troubling you? Here's the answer...JESUS. What do you fear? Here's the answer...JESUS. Yes my friends, Jesus is the answer. He is my answer to all of my life's problems...troubles and fears. I need to look at my fears and circumstances in light of how much He loves me. I know He loves me because He demonstrated His love for me on that old rugged cross. He took My shame. My sins. My guilt and died for it...for me...Amazing Grace. And yet I still find it in me to be afraid? Fear is normal, LIVING in fear is not. Have a fearful though is normal, we just have to know where to put that thought and how to move on. We place that fearful thought in His hands, and we ask Him to empower us to live in the freedom from whatever drives us down. We do not have to be a slave to that which we fear. So I say this: Fear, you shall not be my master. By His blood, I am free, victorious, and I have a way out of myself. THANK YOU LORD!!! I pray that this encourages any of you who read this, for I know that in this world there are many many things we can fear, but Christ who has chosen us to be His people before the foundations of the earth was laid, gives us all we need to live a life that is full, filled, and free. And I pray you can (and I) can tap into that with all the joys and blessings that it holds for us.
There is an enemy who would love for us to live in the thing that longs to enslave us, but we have a Master who is stronger than any enemy we may face. Let Him be the ammunition to fight your fears, and watch as the thing that longs to entangle you, is exposed for what it really is...FEAR,SATAN: you will not be our master. In Jesus name, we claim victory. Can I get an AMEN? AMEN. NOW LIVE IN FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment