About Me

Thanks for stopping by my blog- My name is Amber, and I have two things I am really passionate about, and they would be Jesus, and family. Jesus became real to me in March of 2008, and my life has not been the same since, hence the reason to blog. This blog is just another way that I can fame the Name that set me free and hopefully encourage others along the way. I pray the words of this blog, the words the Lord has written on my heart to share with all of you, encourage you, build you up and cause you to lift your eyes off of your less than desirable circumstances, and place them onto the totally capable Father in Heaven. Jesus is my everything, and I pray you feel His love here. Bless you friend. Spend as much time as the Lord allows you on my blog, and be blessed.

Hebrews 11:8

"By faith, when Abraham was called to go to a place he would later receive his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going."

Friday, July 5, 2013

Maker of it all

GOD. Maker of all things. The brains behind all that exists. And yet- He takes the time to speak to mankind. Not just a few select people either, He speaks to all His children. I find myself marveling at this amazing truth. Faithful God, who made our world in 6 days, who sits enthroned on high, and commands the sea to rise and fall, also speaks to me. He places words of praise on my lips and delights over me with songs of deliverance. He took the slave and made her free, He cherishes me as a child is cherished by her mother. He gives me good gifts, blesses me with peace, joy and contentment, and places my feet on solid ground! What more could a child ask for? Provision, satisfaction, met needs and love. All my jars are full, and it's not because of anything I have done or ever will do. God in His grace has blessed me, and I am overwhelmed by His faithfulness each day. Only God fills. Only God creates. Only God can make a child of His be so content. Jesus paid it all, all to Him I owe.

No comments:

Post a Comment