About Me

Thanks for stopping by my blog- My name is Amber, and I have two things I am really passionate about, and they would be Jesus, and family. Jesus became real to me in March of 2008, and my life has not been the same since, hence the reason to blog. This blog is just another way that I can fame the Name that set me free and hopefully encourage others along the way. I pray the words of this blog, the words the Lord has written on my heart to share with all of you, encourage you, build you up and cause you to lift your eyes off of your less than desirable circumstances, and place them onto the totally capable Father in Heaven. Jesus is my everything, and I pray you feel His love here. Bless you friend. Spend as much time as the Lord allows you on my blog, and be blessed.

Hebrews 11:8

"By faith, when Abraham was called to go to a place he would later receive his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going."

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Battle with Self..


God says: Trust me..

We say...I think I know better

God says: I am the way the truth and the life...

We say: I want to do it my way

God says: In I alone is there peace..

We say: Peace doesn't sound like a party though...

God says: I am the living water...whoever drinks of me will never thirst again..

We say: Water is boring

God says: I am the bread of life, whoever comes to me will never be hungry

We say: But.....I want something other than bread God...

God says: You may eat from all trees in the garden, except this ONE.

We say: I don't like limitations

God says: narrow is the path

We say: I don't like narrow

God says: But I so loved the world that I gave my only Son's life up for you!

We say: We didn't ask you to do that...

God says: I know. But I did it because of my great love you! And all I ask, is that you follow me and you can have a full, abundant life forever with me in eternity...

We say: Does that mean I can't go my own way?

God says: The path of least resistance does not end in the dwelling of least resistance..

We Say: I don't like to climb

God Says: Don't worry, I'll carry you...

We Say: Why would you do that for me?

God says: Because unlike the world, I want the best for you...unlike the evil one who speaks lies to you about what "life" should look like, I am life!

We say: I'm scared.

God says: I will quiet your soul and lead you beside still waters. I am you shepherd....

We say: I'm so far down, how will I ever get to where you want me to be?

God says: Don't worry...I will guide you

We say: I just don't want to give up all my stuff that's so important to me!

God says: This world has nothing for you.

We say: I'll be lonely

God says: I will never leave you nor forsake you...

We say: What will I say to others when they make fun of me?

God says: When you are with me, all else fades away...

We say: How can I be sure of this?

God says: I am the beginning, the end....one small step at a time.

We say?????


Friends...what do you say??? He's waiting for your answer....with outstretched, nail pierced hands, He waits...












No comments:

Post a Comment