About Me

Thanks for stopping by my blog- My name is Amber, and I have two things I am really passionate about, and they would be Jesus, and family. Jesus became real to me in March of 2008, and my life has not been the same since, hence the reason to blog. This blog is just another way that I can fame the Name that set me free and hopefully encourage others along the way. I pray the words of this blog, the words the Lord has written on my heart to share with all of you, encourage you, build you up and cause you to lift your eyes off of your less than desirable circumstances, and place them onto the totally capable Father in Heaven. Jesus is my everything, and I pray you feel His love here. Bless you friend. Spend as much time as the Lord allows you on my blog, and be blessed.

Hebrews 11:8

"By faith, when Abraham was called to go to a place he would later receive his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going."

Friday, July 22, 2011

Dear God, I'm really tired....




Have you ever started a prayer out this way? I feel as though I do a lot. I just keep getting these reminders that He cares about everything, that He is apart of everything, and that everything, everything, has deeper reasons behind why they go on. It may not seem to be this way at the time, the fact that you crashed your car, stubbed your toe and pinched your finger may just seem like terrible things that happen to you throughout your day, but in the end, to look for God in these things is a good think. I'm not saying that we are going to love the fact that these things happen, or that we are to always think so hard as to exhaust ourselves in our normal daily activities, but nothing seems to happen just "because." God uses all things, for the good of those who love Him.




" The Lord is righteous in all His ways and loving towards all he has made." Psalm 145:17




God is perfect. This world is not. We are not, our lives are not...the things that happen to us on a day to day basis are not. But God can use not perfect things, to perfect us. Sometimes it hurts, sometimes, it does not make sense, but when we rely on Him to reveal His ways to us, to focus on what we might learn from our difficult circumstances, we go deeper than we had been before the accident, trial, or complication came into our life. It's kinda scary sometimes, and many times, I decide I'm NOT going to look deeper or dig into the difficult circumstance so that I can avoid having to learn something else. Because honestly, I get tired!!! But the deal is friends, God knows this, He knows me and all my weakness, AND He knows what I can handle, and how much of it I can handle, and He promises to never give me MORE than I can handle. SO let me get this strait for myself,: I trust God. I know He is my everything, that He is in everything that goes on in my life, that He can use all things that go on in my life for His good purposes, and His good purposes are the best for me in my life. In other words, He's got this, I'm held, and He is going to help me through whatever it is that I feel is complicating my life. And through that process, He's going to make me look more like Him, experience Him in a deeper way, and show me new ways that I can experience this life, with His grace that is all sufficient for me, in a much better, much deeper way. Yeah, I guess I do want that. I just sometimes don't like the means by which this deepening takes place, but I've learned to run to Him more quickly, and give up my control almost instantly, because in the end, I'm better off being submissive to the Father who has my best at heart. He's one I can trust, in fact, He's the only ONE that I can trust, and if I trust Him this fully, don't you think that what He brings into my life is going to be the best for me? And if I learn from that best, (regardless of how challenging it appears) that I am going to be a more peaceful, happier, joyful, life-filled person in the end? He looks at me as His child, He loves me and wants all the best for me, but He also sees my flaws, and longs to lovingly extract them because He knows if this extraction takes place, I will have more peace in my life. And more peace= less tired. And isn't my exhaustion the whole reason I came to Him in the first place? He cares about everything. Everything. I feel safe in that. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment