About Me

Thanks for stopping by my blog- My name is Amber, and I have two things I am really passionate about, and they would be Jesus, and family. Jesus became real to me in March of 2008, and my life has not been the same since, hence the reason to blog. This blog is just another way that I can fame the Name that set me free and hopefully encourage others along the way. I pray the words of this blog, the words the Lord has written on my heart to share with all of you, encourage you, build you up and cause you to lift your eyes off of your less than desirable circumstances, and place them onto the totally capable Father in Heaven. Jesus is my everything, and I pray you feel His love here. Bless you friend. Spend as much time as the Lord allows you on my blog, and be blessed.

Hebrews 11:8

"By faith, when Abraham was called to go to a place he would later receive his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going."

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Let Me Introduce You To Life --(Dear Friend)


Dear Friend,
I've seen you struggling for some time.
There is pain in your eyes.
Perhaps it's from a desire that is unmet, or a need you have.
The pain could run really deep, but I don't know you well enough yet to know for sure.
I don't know a lot about your past, but I see your present is less than what you expected it would be.
Maybe you are dissatisfied? Maybe you have been cut down by just too many people and you gave up trying to figure "it" out anymore. But regardless, the deep sighs I hear you let out have got me wondering how you really are.
I have a friend I want you to meet, I think you'd be perfect for each-other. I think He would really lift your spirits. I think He could help you change your outlook on life in general. I think He could inspire you, and I think He could eventually save your life. 
Maybe you feel fine. Maybe you don't feel like you need saving, and I think my friend hears this a lot, but it's better to have an honest friend you can talk to about life than go through life shut-up and alone.
My friend, the one I want you to meet, He's really really strong. He builds things! He makes things from absolutely nothing. He is also so wise, I always go to Him when I've got a question, even if it's a small one. Nothing is too insignificant to talk to Him about. He is always willing to listen. He's a writer too. I heard you like to read, and He has authored the single most popular book in the world. It's full of wisdom for every day life, and maybe you would enjoy it. I read it as often as I can because every time I do, I learn something pretty amazing.
My friend has a really flexible schedule despite the fact that He has a really big job. He is a CEO of the biggest company ever. He actually helps people all over the universe. He's kind of like superman. :)
He is really good at reading my thoughts and telling me exactly what I need to hear, He is always honest. He never lies to me. I've never once had Him fail me. He always shows up. He never cheats. He never says one thing, but does another. He always keeps His promises.
Did I mention He's beautiful?  I love just staring at Him. It's true, I'm sort of infatuated with Him, but He is not prideful because of His greatness, rather, He is the most humble being you will ever meet. I'm learning a lot from Him. Even though He's much older than me, I don't feel like He ever looks down on me. He is by far the most forgiving being you will ever come into contact with. He will never chew you out, yell, or leave you. I have never once been abandoned by Him. I've known about Him for a long time, but we got close when I decided I take a "chance" and invite Him in. I'm so glad I did. I never look back and say, "I wish I wouldn't have asked Him in my home."
This friend I have, He is so generous! He loves to give good gifts. He is always lavishing me with wonderful blessings. He helped me meet my husband, and He was in charge of things when each one of my children was born. He kind of runs the show, but now a lofty way, in a way that makes me feel so safe. I've never doubted He was doing what was best for me, even if I didn't totally understand all the time, I trusted Him. He is constantly reminding me to trust Him. He gave me a gift too that is always with me, He gave me my own personal councilor. How cool is that? He gave me someone I could talk to ALL THE TIME. And He lives with me. So i'm always covered when I've got something I really need help with, or instruction on. He lets me know if I've crossed boundaries with others, and need to apologize, and He does it in a very loving way.
I have never been so loved as I am by my friend I want you to meet. 
Do you want to me to introduce you to Him?
His name is Jesus.
His is the author of life. The Giver of Life and all that is good, and He is really excited to meet you.
Let me know when your ready...
GOD bless your day, I think He may camp outside your door until your ready, He's faithful like that. 
Love, 
Your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment