About Me

Thanks for stopping by my blog- My name is Amber, and I have two things I am really passionate about, and they would be Jesus, and family. Jesus became real to me in March of 2008, and my life has not been the same since, hence the reason to blog. This blog is just another way that I can fame the Name that set me free and hopefully encourage others along the way. I pray the words of this blog, the words the Lord has written on my heart to share with all of you, encourage you, build you up and cause you to lift your eyes off of your less than desirable circumstances, and place them onto the totally capable Father in Heaven. Jesus is my everything, and I pray you feel His love here. Bless you friend. Spend as much time as the Lord allows you on my blog, and be blessed.

Hebrews 11:8

"By faith, when Abraham was called to go to a place he would later receive his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going."

Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Sister


To those of you who don't know, I have a little sister. And TODAY is her birthday. Let me tell you a little bit about her. She is SO special to me. She has been my buddy from the get-go, and being that we are only two years apart, we did a lot together growing up. We are very different, and yet, very the same. She is strong. She is brave. She is my children's hero for obvious reasons and she beautiful.

There is so much I wish I could tell you about our life together but I would need a couple years to say it all. But from the very beginning, even as little girls running in the fields together (we grew up in the country) I knew, she knew, we were blessed to have one another. God only gives you so many siblings, and I am blessed to have two amazing sisters.

Although life has taken us different paths and places, home is where the heart is, and so we can always meet back "home" together and be the sisters we love to be.

Age doesn't seem to matter, the giggles, the secretes and the love remains. We serve a mighty God who knows just what He is doing. And He knew what He was doing when He put my little sister in my life. SO, Sister, I love you. I pray today is a blessed day for you, and I hope you feel so loved.

"FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD, PLANS TO PROSPER AND NOT TO HARM YOU, PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND FUTURE.." Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

  1. Hi friend! It didn't even cross my mind that my last post might be disrespectful to professional stylists. ACK! I'm so sorry! I do recognize the education, skill and talent of those of you who do this for a living. The only reason I can get away with it is because I hide mine back in a ponytail almost all the time. I'll try to get a picture up of the final result.

    ReplyDelete