About Me

Thanks for stopping by my blog- My name is Amber, and I have two things I am really passionate about, and they would be Jesus, and family. Jesus became real to me in March of 2008, and my life has not been the same since, hence the reason to blog. This blog is just another way that I can fame the Name that set me free and hopefully encourage others along the way. I pray the words of this blog, the words the Lord has written on my heart to share with all of you, encourage you, build you up and cause you to lift your eyes off of your less than desirable circumstances, and place them onto the totally capable Father in Heaven. Jesus is my everything, and I pray you feel His love here. Bless you friend. Spend as much time as the Lord allows you on my blog, and be blessed.

Hebrews 11:8

"By faith, when Abraham was called to go to a place he would later receive his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going."

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dear House...


Dear house,

I surrender. I give up. I have been trying to clean you all morning. No sooner do I clean one spot, is another one dirty and what was just done, is now undone by my children. (whom God blessed me with and I love very much, but right now I'm not pleased with their actions). I wave my white flag. No longer am I going to organize my three year old son's closets. Nor, am I going to fold is jeans nicely in his drawer...only to find them in a big pile in his closet 1 hour later.

No longer am I going to clean the bathrooms, only to find, my 1 year old making toilet soup with her bare hands and splashing pee water all over my bathrooms. No longer am I going to organize drawers...only to open them up and find the children's yogurt drinks from yesterday spilled in them. Kitchen, for you especially, I give up. No long shall I scrub your white floors till sparkling only to serve dinner to my children and have them feed my floor more then themselves...

No longer stairs will I vacuum you, only to find my dog has thrown up on them again.

No longer will I organize my closet to find the children ripping my shirts off the hangers one by one. No longer will I bath my children only to find my son painting my daughters face with my water proof mascara. I surrender to the crazy. I surrender to the insanity. I surrender to the disorder. I surrender and I give up. Now, I am going running. I am running until I can no longer think about my messy children, my unorganized closets and my disgusting kitchen. The end.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN! My house wins as well. I have been trying to do some last deep cleaning before Baby Girl arrives, but I also have been forced to raise my white flag. Well, at least we can check that area of control in our lives "off our list." : ) Hugs friend!

    ReplyDelete