About Me

Thanks for stopping by my blog- My name is Amber, and I have two things I am really passionate about, and they would be Jesus, and family. Jesus became real to me in March of 2008, and my life has not been the same since, hence the reason to blog. This blog is just another way that I can fame the Name that set me free and hopefully encourage others along the way. I pray the words of this blog, the words the Lord has written on my heart to share with all of you, encourage you, build you up and cause you to lift your eyes off of your less than desirable circumstances, and place them onto the totally capable Father in Heaven. Jesus is my everything, and I pray you feel His love here. Bless you friend. Spend as much time as the Lord allows you on my blog, and be blessed.

Hebrews 11:8

"By faith, when Abraham was called to go to a place he would later receive his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going."

Friday, February 26, 2010

Thankful


So very thankful am I.

I have a lot of things to be thankful for today my friends, and in order to pay tribute to my Father, and express my love for Him, may I used you my friends as my sounding board?

This Gardner that I spoke of yesterday has made me so very thankful, I recognized His hand all along the way, where it was leading, guiding, pruning and gently pushing me out of my comfort zone to where I need to be. His hands are so faithful. They give you exactly what you need so that you can have the maximum amount of joy in your life, and that joy melts away any and all fear.

Today the Lord showered me with love as He reminded me that with each gentle teaching lesson, He provides a way out from under it, and in other words, He gives you what you need when you need it most. And what I needed, was not what I wanted...

"Your commands make me wiser than my enemies, they are always with me." Psalm 119:98

and.."I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life." vs. 94

And that last verse really sums it up for me today my friends, He preserved my life, maybe not in the same sense as David spoke of as he was hotly persuade by His enemies, but friends, I was being hotly perused by a vicious enemy of my day and he was coming at me from every angle. Let me expose this enemy so you too may see his points of entrance and how he creeps in ever so deceitfully. Usually, his entrance begins with a sense of dissatisfaction, which grows to all out want and leads ultimately to discontentedness with all that you current situation holds for you. What God holds for you. So at the core you are then discontent with God's plan at the moment for you and now the enemy has gained some ground. Be on your guard! Look out for the thief in the night! He comes with many different masks and takes many different forms. And if we are to truly recognize this prince of this world for who he is and all his lies all we need to look for us discontent in our hearts, and be assured, the enemy is not far off.

So examine your hearts today friends, is there a seed of discontent anywhere to be found? Where is it? Why is it there? Ask the Lord to dispose of it for you and protect you from it. Name it! Claim it! and then throw it away...

this freedom is yours, and the freedom you want, need and desire is your very survival, which leads to an ultimate dependence to the vine, the sap and the Gardner I spoke of yesterday. You are never alive and independent of the vine.

" I run in the path of you commands, for you have set my heart free!" Psalm 119:32


Thank you Father, your words are freedom and your path is contentment. May this be the path I put one foot in front of the other for the rest of my days on this earth...Then I know I am right where I need to be. What a God we serve my friends. Does anyone want to go for a walk with me? There is room on this path for all my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment