About Me

Thanks for stopping by my blog- My name is Amber, and I have two things I am really passionate about, and they would be Jesus, and family. Jesus became real to me in March of 2008, and my life has not been the same since, hence the reason to blog. This blog is just another way that I can fame the Name that set me free and hopefully encourage others along the way. I pray the words of this blog, the words the Lord has written on my heart to share with all of you, encourage you, build you up and cause you to lift your eyes off of your less than desirable circumstances, and place them onto the totally capable Father in Heaven. Jesus is my everything, and I pray you feel His love here. Bless you friend. Spend as much time as the Lord allows you on my blog, and be blessed.

Hebrews 11:8

"By faith, when Abraham was called to go to a place he would later receive his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going."

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Facing our Fears Like Children

Fear.

I've decided that this is what holds me back from doing things and saying things at times.


There are times, and we all know them, when we are supposed to do and speak words and actions that God has called us to..


Sometimes it's a fear of admitting a possible failure, and sometimes it's just us, frozen in our tracks not being able to think about anything else but our fear.


"My flesh and my heart may fail, But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."


psalm 73:26





God Hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power and of love and of a sound mind.


2 Tim. 1:7





Fear comes in many different forms, can i run that fast? Can i be a good mom? Can i conquer this spiritual battle, and the answer always is YES. with God, YES.


So today, when something stares you in the face and you say, "i don't think i can do that..." KNOW THIS. You can and you will, because we serve a very powerful God who does not ever leave us hanging. He is mighty to save.


"I'll stand with hands high and heart abandoned. All i have is Yours." -lyrics to a song i love





WE WAIT IN HOPE FOR THE LORD; HE IS OUR HELP AND OUR SHIELD. Psalm 33:20

So lets do as my little boy does here, and just jump knowing He will catch us.

No comments:

Post a Comment