About Me

Thanks for stopping by my blog- My name is Amber, and I have two things I am really passionate about, and they would be Jesus, and family. Jesus became real to me in March of 2008, and my life has not been the same since, hence the reason to blog. This blog is just another way that I can fame the Name that set me free and hopefully encourage others along the way. I pray the words of this blog, the words the Lord has written on my heart to share with all of you, encourage you, build you up and cause you to lift your eyes off of your less than desirable circumstances, and place them onto the totally capable Father in Heaven. Jesus is my everything, and I pray you feel His love here. Bless you friend. Spend as much time as the Lord allows you on my blog, and be blessed.

Hebrews 11:8

"By faith, when Abraham was called to go to a place he would later receive his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going."

Sunday, November 29, 2009

My favorite time of the day


As all you all know, life is busy around here. :)
But i have discovered something that makes it all worth while, (one reason among many)
My little Annie girl I've discovered is a snuggle bug. So now, it's bedtime and I take her into her room, we do bottle, and i take care of diaper business while she insists upon holding the bottle herself now. (who's to argue with a blond haired beauty?) and then the magic happens. She climbs into my arms and we lay on the floor, me on my back, her flat out on my tummy/chest/neck/face.I rub her back, her arms clasped tightly around my neck. Her wisps of blond hair tickleing my nose, and then we sing.
"Jesus Loves Me" is the favored tune, I sing first that she sings her version. I can make out a few words like "Jesus" and "bible tells me so"
Yes, i cried. One because she is so very sweet, and two, because hearing those sweet words on her pink rose-bud lips...there is really no greater joy for a mother.
The fact that at 18 months (almost) she knows that she has a God and that based on what the Bible says, He loves her so...it is mind blowing to me.
I know that i cannot forever have these moments with her, but i will cherish them as long as i can, and as another mother we all know of did, "But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." Luke 2:19
Not that i am comparing myself to the mother of God, i am only following her great example and turning my little moments with my children into sweet pondered treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment