About Me

Thanks for stopping by my blog- My name is Amber, and I have two things I am really passionate about, and they would be Jesus, and family. Jesus became real to me in March of 2008, and my life has not been the same since, hence the reason to blog. This blog is just another way that I can fame the Name that set me free and hopefully encourage others along the way. I pray the words of this blog, the words the Lord has written on my heart to share with all of you, encourage you, build you up and cause you to lift your eyes off of your less than desirable circumstances, and place them onto the totally capable Father in Heaven. Jesus is my everything, and I pray you feel His love here. Bless you friend. Spend as much time as the Lord allows you on my blog, and be blessed.

Hebrews 11:8

"By faith, when Abraham was called to go to a place he would later receive his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going."

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Today is the day I Begin




I've avoided it long enough, I must blog.


If this comes as a shock to you, so be it. But yes, I do blog.


This blog is going to be a story of the crazy things that happen to us each day,


the things that make our life beautiful. (hence the crazy beautiful part.)


I am not going to make any promises on how often I will blog. All that I can promise, is that there will be some craziness, and there will be beauty.


The beauty comes in many forms....Jesus, a husband, 1 little boy , 1 little girl.


So, if you care to read on, join me in my adventure.


To start, God has put me here on this earth I've decided to be blessed enough to be a mommy to these two "youngsters" as Dr. Dobson calls them. I rather liked that term.


I sort of picture two little stinker poos in my heard when I hear that endearing term.


Two things I know, God is good. And, God does not make mistakes.


Two very comforting things.


Case and point, two children in 16 months. Wow God, OK. So, you must think I'm up to the challenge huh?


Well, great is my God because as I fall into bed each night with my head smoking because of being overworked, i find HIS mercies are new every morning and He mercifully supplies me with a new head that very next morning. Thank you God. Now God, can I have a nanny?


No. OK. No nanny. How about a nap?


Maybe.


Maybe? Ok. I guess i'll have take what I can get.


And so it goes, and so it goes.


Each day has enough trouble of it's own, so do not worry about tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment