About Me

Thanks for stopping by my blog- My name is Amber, and I have two things I am really passionate about, and they would be Jesus, and family. Jesus became real to me in March of 2008, and my life has not been the same since, hence the reason to blog. This blog is just another way that I can fame the Name that set me free and hopefully encourage others along the way. I pray the words of this blog, the words the Lord has written on my heart to share with all of you, encourage you, build you up and cause you to lift your eyes off of your less than desirable circumstances, and place them onto the totally capable Father in Heaven. Jesus is my everything, and I pray you feel His love here. Bless you friend. Spend as much time as the Lord allows you on my blog, and be blessed.

Hebrews 11:8

"By faith, when Abraham was called to go to a place he would later receive his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going."

Monday, December 7, 2009

From The Inside Out


"For in you my soul takes refuge, I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings, until the disaster has passed. I CRY OUT TO GOD MOST HIGH TO GOD WHO FULFILLS "HIS PURPOSE" FOR ME. He sends from Heaven to save me, rebuking those who hotly pursue me. God sends His love and His faithfulness." Psalm 57:1b-3
Why these verses? They hit me so hard this morning..
Doing battle by ones self is exhausting and actually, pointless, doing a battle where Christ is fighting for you? Now that is what i want.
I relate to David's cry to the Lord for his life to be of "His purposes". I have been wrestling with idea of contentment and allowing my life to BE fully His really for quite some time, and most days, i felt like i was there, but i realized, i was only partly there. The desire to be fully His is not something that I can do only half-way. It must be just that, "FULLY." No room for, "oh God, this part i think i will hold on to..." Or, "No, now Father, I'd like that thing to stay as mine."
Oh friends, i cannot be this way with God. I have found..
SO once again, i lept, i gave in and WOW. PEACE LIKE A RIVER FLOODS IN.
" My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast. I will sing and make music, AWAKE MY SOUL!" Psalm 57:7
and also..
"For Great is your love, reaching to the heavens, your faithfulness reaches to the skies." vs 10

Why this sudden revelation to hand over more to Him? Because doing it on my own is exhausting. I want Him from the inside all the way to the outside of me. I want MINE to be HIS, fully and completely.
I just cannot do these battles of life on my own. They are not mine.
I'm reading a book called, "Let God be God" by Ray stedman. It's a book on the life of Job. At first i was skeptical to read it because it felt like another book of "suck it up and deal with it for the Lord" type book, but that is so not true.
I found such great hope in the promise of God for our lives. Not only does the book describe the fleets and fleets of angels surround us in our battles to protect and fight for us, it shows what God promises to us in the this life and the next when we are faithful to Him. So, today, and from hopefully this day on forevermore I am going to Let God be God. For Him to complete His purposes within my life and that my friends, is enough for me. Inside out, song

No comments:

Post a Comment