About Me

Thanks for stopping by my blog- My name is Amber, and I have two things I am really passionate about, and they would be Jesus, and family. Jesus became real to me in March of 2008, and my life has not been the same since, hence the reason to blog. This blog is just another way that I can fame the Name that set me free and hopefully encourage others along the way. I pray the words of this blog, the words the Lord has written on my heart to share with all of you, encourage you, build you up and cause you to lift your eyes off of your less than desirable circumstances, and place them onto the totally capable Father in Heaven. Jesus is my everything, and I pray you feel His love here. Bless you friend. Spend as much time as the Lord allows you on my blog, and be blessed.

Hebrews 11:8

"By faith, when Abraham was called to go to a place he would later receive his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going."

Monday, December 21, 2009

No Matter



Hi friends,
today has been that day where I LITERALLY just sat down for the first time, and now my brain is really so fried that I'm having difficulty spelling even the easiest of words. Thank the Lord for spell check!
However, I am also reminded that because I have now (almost) made it through this day, I KNOW that the Lord has supplied me with my deepest of needs.
Has any of you ever been drug through a puddle, showered off, put on your clean new white shirt, only to be drug through the mud again? :)
that's kinda been my day. (only it was food coloring, paint and poop that I was drug though. Haha. I am by no means looking for sympathy, in a masochistic sort of way I almost sort of delight in the fact that I've faced such challenges and for the most part, rose above...(sort of)
I always tell myself, my children are my great blessing, and also my greatest challenge. :)
Annie, who has decided napping is not fun anymore, helped me frost cookies today, and Joshua who has decided that 5:30 am is the best time to wake up in the morning, has spent time with me snuggling in bed, rubbing my back and playing the "I like" game. (to a dead mommy)
So, the moral of my story is this, how i feel right now, so exhausted, so tired, and really dead to the world, means that my heart and my home are full, full of love, laughter and messes, but most of all children. Children that I can love, hold and cry with. There are so many woman out there who cannot have them, and my heart refuses to get upset at the "upsets" my children cause because I know that there are woman who never get the chance to feel those types of "upsets." These children, are the joy of my heart, regardless of how busy, messy or troublesome they may seem, they are the ones that God chose to give to me. He gave them to me, and all I can do, is do my best, and the rest truly is up to their and my Maker.
So God bless this busy day, God bless my busy children and may tomarrow be just as "wonderful." After all, in order to find the treasure, one must dig, and digging usually gets one "muddy." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment